9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
Closed for lunch and Chamber & Safety Council events
The mission of the St. Clairsville Area Chamber of Commerce is to advance and promote the economic environment for business, while preserving the unique community characteristics of the St. Clairsville Area:
To accomplish this mission, the St. Clairsville Area Chamber of Commerce shall adhere to the following guidelines:
(1) Encourage business and community prosperity by promoting programs designed to strengthen and enhance opportunities for all business.
(2) Serve as an effective non-partisan, non-sectarian voice for business on legislative, business, social, governmental and community issues.
(3) Identify obstacles that are detrimental to the business climate and community growth.
(4) Support civic, social and cultural programs designed to increase the functional and aesthetic values of the community.
(5) Promote lifelong learning.